I’ve been wanting to work on new portfolio pieces that depict kids, and thought Illustration Friday (an incredible and simple idea) would be the best prompt to force me to do it. I’m going to do the next three weeks (if not four) to complete these pieces. This was a really strong idea– the two kids came out solid, but I think my background on it is one of my weaker ones. I did rush it out for today. Thanks for looking!
- Can someone call my wife and tell her she has my phone? 23 hours ago
- Jeez-- was giving myself prostate cancer holding that poop in. 1 day ago
- @Jlolar_MustDie @rianmiller you hear the god of a man, Warren Oats was mentioned on Monday's WTF podcast? 4 days ago
- @MarloMeekins Bill Wray-style dog butthole? 4 days ago
- @rianmiller thanks for the love today! I'm still looking to illustrate one of your weird stories you want to "anthologize." 1 week ago